Language Assistantships with the Université de Bourgogne (Dijon)
Two English Language Assistantships are available in France during the academic year 2017-2018.
The positions are available to students who will have obtained a four-year undergraduate degree from the University of Calgary when they commence employment.
- Option 1: One student will be selected to work at the Institut Supérieur de l'Automobile et des Transports (ISAT), an engineering school located in Nevers. The ISAT is part of the Université de Bourgogne.
- Option 2: One student will be selected to work at the Université de Bourgogne in Dijon, in the Department of English, with several other anglophone teaching assistants.
- Deadline for applications: March 28, 2017
Candidates need only submit one application to be considered for both positions.
Teaching Assistantships offered by the Embassy of France
Each year the Embassy of France in Ottawa accepts applications from Canadians between the age of 20 and 30 for English language assistantship positions in French primary and secondary schools. This is a unique opportunity to work for six to nine months in the French educational system and to:
- spend several months in France, earning a monthly stipend of approximately 800 EU
- gain a privileged insight into contemporary France
- master the French language through linguistic immersion
- acquire valuable teaching and working experience
- be between the age of 20-30 years old
- have completed at least two years of university studies
- have strong oral and writing skills in French
- have an excellent command of English
Candidates must submit their application by February 15. For application forms and details please visit the website of the Embassy of France in Ottawa. You should also refer to the Centre International d’études pédagogiques.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org